Here you will find important information for visitors and residents of The City of Garrett. Whether you are searching for more information on boil water advisories, snow emergencies or leaf and brush pick-up dates, you can find what you need to know here.
- 2017 Garrett Newsletter
- 2017 Spring Clean-Up Day Flyer
- 2017 Pool Information Flyer
- 2017 Brush and Limb Pick
- Drive Through Recycle; Marv A. Hall Recycle Center, 121 N Cowen St. Hrs.: Wednesday 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Friday 12:00 – 5:00 p.m. Saturday 8:00 – 12 Noon
- Report an Electric Outage 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday 260-357-4400 After business hours: 260-357-5151 and press “1” to be connected to DeKalb County Central Dispatch.
- 24 Hour Drop Off Recycling, Corner of N. Cowen Street and W. Quincy Street, just north of our Recycle Center. Enter at Cowen St and exit the one-way alley turning north to Quincy St.
- Curbside Recycling now offered in Garrett! Call Republic Services to sign up 1-800-876-9001. More information about National Serv-All.
- Republic Services Opens Recycling and Trash Drop-off Facility More information here.
- Garrett Schools Online Registration open NOW!! Complete forms at www.gkb.k12.in.us and click on the infosnap icon.
- Annual Consumer Confidence Report (CCR) now available! Click HERE to read the report.
- City of Garrett Snow Removal Policy
- Wastewater Department: Mercury In the Environment Handout